- Click here to go to your email.
- For more information on KPU's new student email platform, click here.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the IT Service Desk at email@example.com or 604.599.2116.
- New to KPU? Your default Personal Identification Number (PIN) is a 9-character password based on your birthdate in this format: DDMonYYYY
(e.g. January 01, 1999 is 01Jan1999).
- After logging in, visit Online Self-Service to configure your security profile and set up security questions that will be used to recover or reset a forgotten password (or PIN). Any changes to your PIN will be synchronized to myKwantlen, Moodle, student and faculty wireless access and student computing labs.
- Moodle downtime
There will be a scheduled maintenance for KPU COURSES on July 26th, 6:00AM-7:30AM PST. Service to Moodle may be affected. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Internet Explorer and myKwantlen have an issue that requires compatibility
One time instructions: Under Tools, click Compatibility View Settings, and add .kwantlen.ca to the list. The setting will remain in effect for all future logins from the configured computer.