Welcome to KPU!
- As of June 6, student email is transitioning to a bigger, better platform.
· BIGGER because it comes with a whopping 50 GB of storage
· BETTER because it's mobile-friendly and offers calendaring
- Your new student email account requires your consent to activate. Click here to consent.
- For more information on KPU's new student email platform, click here.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the IT Service Desk at email@example.com or 604.599.2116.
- * * * * *
- New to KPU? Your default Personal Identification Number (PIN) is a 9-character password based on your birthdate in this format: DDMonYYYY
(e.g. January 01, 1999 is 01Jan1999).
- After logging in, visit Online Self-Service to configure your security profile and set up security questions that will be used to recover or reset a forgotten password (or PIN). Any changes to your PIN will be synchronized to myKwantlen, Moodle, student and faculty wireless access and student computing labs.
- Mykwantlen and Online Self-Service downtime
Mykwantlen and Online Self-Service will NOT be available from 6:00am on Sunday, June 5th to 6:00am on Monday, June 6th, 2016 to implement new student email system.
- Email Defect
If an email sent to an @kwantlen.net address contains both an embedded image (e.g, image signature) and an attachment, any reply will contain only the original email. Nothing the student contributes will be captured by the myKwantlen email console.
Workaround #1: Avoid using both embedded images and attachments in emails.
Workaround #2: Compose a new email, rather than replying directly.
- Internet Explorer and myKwantlen have an issue that requires compatibility
One time instructions: Under Tools, click Compatibility View Settings, and add .kwantlen.ca to the list. The setting will remain in effect for all future logins from the configured computer.